24 hours. Available upon request.
• Common Room: $5.00 per hour
The club reserves the right to amend the hourly and overnight fees from time to time without prior notice.
• Members and Guests must be in proper attire when playing in the Mahjong / Card Rooms.
• No Swimwear or slippers are allowed in the Mahjong / Card Rooms.
RULES & BYLAWS
• All Guests must be signed in and Guest Fees paid before start of a game.
• Failure to comply with these rules will result in a fine imposed on the Member.
• Names of all players must be shown on the chit supplied before start of a Mahjong game.
• Booking of Mahjong tables can be made by telephone or in person at the RSYC Reception.
• Bookings cancelled within 24 hours of time of game will be charged.
• Members and Guests shall play at their own risk. The Club shall not be responsible or liable for any accident, injury, damage, or loss whatsoever suffered, caused, or sustained directly or indirectly.
• The RSYC Management is authorized to reserve the rooms for tournaments or functions.
• Any Member(s) and/or his/her Guest(s) who infringe(s) any rules or refuse(s) to obey the direction of the Club’s Management may be referred to the Disciplinary Committee.
Junior Members• Members and Guests below the age of 18 are not allowed in the Mahjong / Card Rooms.
• Members have to sign the table booking chits and sign in any Guest(s) before commencement of play, failing which a penalty of $100.00 will be imposed.
• Each Member is allowed to book only one table at any one time. Each table must contain one playing Member.
• Advance booking of one (1) day is allowed.
• Table / Private Room cancellation must be made at least two (2) hours prior to the time reserved. Failing which, a cancellation fee equivalent to the entire booking period will be imposed. A grace period of 1 hour is allowed for lateness. Upon expiry of the grace period, the Table/Private Room will be released to the next waiting Member and the cancellation fee will be levied.
• Mahjong sets can be obtained from the Reception. Members are to return the sets to the Reception at the end of the game. Members shall ensure that the sets returned are complete and in good condition. Members shall be liable for the replacement cost of any missing or damaged tiles or chips as determined by the Management.
• Members are requested to display the Table or Private Room booking chits in their designated slots while they are utilizing the Table or Private Room.
• Smoking is strictly prohibited in the Mahjong / Card Room.
• Consumption of outside food and drinks in the Mahjong / Card Room is strictly prohibited. Only light snacks and beverages ordered from the Club’s restaurants and bars are allowed in the Mahjong / Card Room.
The Management may, from time to time, vary the procedures, rules and regulations without any prior notice.
CONTACTPlease call 6768 9288/24.
|Back To Top|