MODERN MARINA AT RSYC
The RSYC's marina presently has 127 wet berths, including 7 berths for Super Yachts, and 218 dry berths. Equipped with the full array of marina facilities available for members and visiting yachtsmen, the berths comprise shore power and fresh water with fueling facilities at competitive rates. Crew of visiting yachts are also given access to most of the Club facilities.
The location of the new club, close to both the Central Business District and the Southern Islands boating grounds, is unrivalled, as are our service standards and security. For visitors, it is conveniently located near the city, immigration clearence (at Western Quarantine & Immigration Anchorage off Sisters Island) as well as Singapore's tourist spots.
The RSYC Marina has been designed and developed for boaters who want a user-friendly pontoon system, security, fuelling facilities, shore power, an exclusive watering point, and buggy transport to and from your boat. The Marina is staffed with trained personnel and night security staff to provide after-hours assistance with berthing.
BASIC RULES & REGULATIONS IN THE MARINA
- No wake speed - speed is limited to 3 knots in the Marina.
- Fishing of any type is not permitted in the Marina.
- Any nets or traps will be removed
- Buggies are to be driven by Marine department staff only.
- Do not board any yacht in the Marina without the permission of the captain.
- Please keep the pontoons and fingers clear of lines, hoses, tenders, bicycles, etc.
- Dinghies and tenders must be stored at the dry storage area and not on the pontoons
PROCEDURES FOR LAUNCHING AND RECOVERY
- Call the Marina on Channel 77 or Tel: 6768-9233.
- Await confirmation of your lay-by berth before proceeding to the berth.
- Prepare fenders and berthing lines.
- Once alongside your berth, ensure that fenders and lines are in good order.
- Check lines for chafe and install chafe-guards where required.
- Tilt-up your engine if recovery is required.
- Contact the Marina Office and leave clear instructions for the recovery of your boat.
- For safety reasons no one is permitted on board during recovery or launching.
- We are equipped with no less than 8 fueling dispensers. Procedures for fueling are clearly stated on the safety panel at the fueling station. Before taking on fuel, double check to ensure that the attendant has clearly understood your instruction.
DIESEL OR PETROL
If requesting petrol in advance, it is also important to state whether you require an oil mix or not. It is also recommended that you label all your jerry cans and portable fuel tanks with your boat registration number and your membership number.
OUR NIGHT MARINA SECURITY
In addition to our standard night security, the Marine department has its own Marina Securityto provide assistance for late-night arrivals. They will patrol the Marina and dry storage and provide storm control.